Position Title: Sales Advisor
Reporting to: Remarketing Manager
LeasePlan Hellas Car Remarketing team is looking for a talented Sales Consultant to join our team. You’ll work closely to the team and execute a wide range of sales activities. These could include core sales work, as well as sales planning and monitoring activities. This is a role that will support you in growing as a professional, while achieving your ambitious sales targets and KPIs.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a car market expert, who will deliver high quality service and -consult customers on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs.
If you have a good sales record, a passion for cars and you like working in teams, contact us!
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our car inventory
• Figure customer’s needs by listening and asking questions
• Supporting customers in choosing the right car for their needs
• Perform walk-around with new and old customers and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles
• Complete sales and explain LeasePlan Services’ added value
• Establish and maintain a follow-up system, with maximum use of technology (video, chat, messenger)
• Assist in setting up and maintaining the sales lot of the showroom
• Work with the team to enrich the used car data to be presented on multiple digital platforms
• Explore new opportunities in order to reduce stock age, increase sales and improve customer satisfaction
• Complete sales, including the car delivery, payment and registration
• Manage & coordinate post-sales activities
• Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with old and new customers
• Ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork, warranty
• Actively participate in daily team meetings and take the lead on a rotation basis
Qualifications and skills:
• Previous car sales experience 3-5 years in a retail environment
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Trade (or related area) would be considered as an asset
• Good command of Greek and English language (written & oral)
• Must be familiar with digital technologies
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
A remuneration package is offered, including monthly salary & bonus, additional group medical insurance, continuous training and wider career opportunities.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.